Quick Facts and Pricing
- All Year
- $100 Additional for 3rd angler
Prices do not include WA sales tax
- Rainbow Trout
- Trout: 5-6wt rods, floating lines, full sink lines
- Chironomids, blood worms, Dragonfly nymphs, Water-boatmen, calibaetis, scuds, damselfly nymphs/dries
- 10-18 depending on pattern
- Shore lunch included on Full Day Trips
Let us know dietary restrictions
- Clothing and Equipment Checklist
- Summer or Winter
- EWA Cancellation Policy
Pricing: Full Day $525 – $100 Additional 3rd Angler – All Equipment Included
Season: April – October
Species: Carp and Bass
When it comes to water, Washington more or less won the lottery…we have a ton of it and most of it has fish living in it all year and our lakes are no exception. As the year progresses, some of the lake options open and close and some species become more readily pursued with flies than others.
We offer a vast selection of lakes and species to choose from from small mouth bass in Lake Washington and Samammish to trout in western and eastern lakes with some other species thrown in for good measure.
Please contact us for which lakes are doing well at the time you are hoping to get on the water.